Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yikes!

Boy, was I ever wrong about Florida! I thought that the conservatives down there would go for Romney for sure.
But, McCain wins prety easily! Wow!

How are the conservatives going to reconcile voting for this guy?
His anti stance against the Bush tax cuts, his 'Gang of 14' reputation, and his close ties with Mrs. Bill Klinton!
I don't think so!
This guy is NOT a conservative!

Yes, he is strong on defense but I think anyone in his right mind is strong on defense. So what makes him so special? I can't see it. Maybe I'm blind, but I can't see it.

OK. He is a war hero and has a lot of sympathy because of his time in the POW camp in Vietmnam. He has a lot of credibility.
BUT, he is not a conservative, period!
I can't see myself or any other conservatives voting for this guy.

As for the dems, I surely thought Obama would fare much better than he did, I'm sure he's disappointed. That Klinton woman really surprised me. But Obama did gain in popularity and had better numbers that he had hoped for, so maybe he'll give her a run for her money after all?

And this SHOCKER! - After watching H&C on FOX after the polls closed, I was dismayed to hear Dick Morris say that his exit polling showed that the Republican Party was shifting to the left!

My God! I certainly hope he is worng!
We cannot be shifting to the left just to get elected!
If we get beat, then it should be the democrats that beat us -
NOT the Republicans beating themselves!

Morris also said that 'The Breck Girl' will likely drop out soon. Morris said that his voters are people that don't want a black man for president and don't want a woman for president.
Alan Colmes asked 'Are you saying that his voters are bigots?'

Morris replied, 'That's not what I said'. 'I said his(Edwards) voters are not ready for a black man nor a woman to hold the office of president'.

Very interesting! I think I tend to agree... I'm certainly not ready for a woman nor a black man in the White House!
Are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment