Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Monday, January 28, 2008

Who Now?

Boy am I disappointed! Fred Thompson has dropped out of the race altogether! He was my longshot favorite quite a while ago and I really expected him to gather support. But alas, it was not to be. The only true conservative in the race is now on the bench!

I feel many people are a little tired of politics and are really not paying much attention to the primaries right now. The dems seem to have a good 'get out the vote' machine and are getting respectable numbers. the republican voters seem to be patiently waiting on the sideline until a clear favorite emerges.

Who will be the republican nominee? Who will be the democrat nominee? At this particular time it looks like a two horse race between Romney and McCain for the republicans. As for the dems, well, let's just say I hope to heaven that the Klintons DO NOT return to the White House. I really don't think Obama will make the grade, but if Mrs. Bill Klinton is the nominee, we have our hands full - the Klinton Political Machine will stop at nothing(and I mean NOTHING) to regain the White House.

Today I witnessed the entire Kennedy Klan swing their total support behind Obama. WOW! That's a real boost for him. I'm sure we all thought the Kennedys and the Klintons were tight. I guess they're not THAT tight! Ms Caroline said that Obama was the only candidate that reminded her of her dad.
Pa-Leeze! JFK was a man for his times - Obama is just a guy from Chicago.

The Florida primary is tomorrow and I predict that Romney and Obama will win there. That will certainly stir the pot! With Florida's "winner-take-all" format, it may be the perfect time to derail the McCain Express and throw a wench in the Klinton Machine!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment