Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Sunday, April 8, 2007

Better lucky than good?

So what happened Tony? Did you get lucky? Or was there some dark ops event that threatened Iran into releasing the "hostages"?
I suspect that somebody in the Iranian government had second thoughts about what they had done and as they say, "cooler heads prevailed". At least that's what I want to believe.

I still don't trust those dogs nor do I believe anything they say. And I can't believe that Mr. Blair did or said anything to secure the release of the sailors. It's just not in his MO to get that tough - after all he's no Maggie Thatcher! So how did they get to come home? Why did Iran suddenly give in? Maybe we'll never know what caused the reversal of fortune, but I'm very happy for the sailors and their families.

Maybe being lucky isn't such a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment