Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Thursday, October 15, 2009

PUNT The NFL!

From MoltonThought.com
and
BigGovernment.com

Excellent Idea!!!


Since Roger Goodell wants to bend over for Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the other bigots and race-baiters among the sportswriter community by shafting Rush Limbaugh, we ought to return the favor by punting the NFL this season.

I have cancelled my DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket package (including the Supercast). I will not watch ONE MINUTE of NFL games or coverage this season---including the Super Bowl.

And I challenge you to join me.

Let's show Roger Goodell who REALLY runs the NFL---the fans.

NFL Offices: 1-212-450-2000

Ask for the comment line.
___________________


Count me in!

BOTCOTT The NFL!

Great Idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment