Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Saturday, November 3, 2012

Am I A Racist?














Am I a racist?  
I wonder how many folks have asked that question of themselves?

I bring this up now, at election time, because just last week, someone accused me of being a racist, because I said that I didn't like the way most Black people behaved.  Well, I don’t like it.  That’s a fact.

It’s like they have their own language, and are consciously trying to be very different from other Americans, especially White folks.  Now, at election time, there are reports that if 'the one' isn't re-elected, some Black folks are threatening to cause a national riot!  It seems that many Blacks don't like White folks at all!  
I guess one could argue that this group of Black people - (those who hate Whites), are the real ‘racists’?

I really don’t think I’m a racist.  And I really don’t think I’m a bigot. 
I just don’t like folks that are hurting America.  And I believe that many Black people hate America and are trying to hurt her. 

I also believe that the Muslim people want to hurt America.  They can say they’re for peace, but their history says otherwise.  
A while back, they protested a Christian minister for giving a breakfast prayer at West Point.  
And they have just attacked American Sovereign Soil in Benghazi and killed 4 Americans! 
I just don’t trust any of them and I feel they will try to do us more harm at any time.  Likely they have plans in the works right now!

I’m against anybody that hates America… or has a lifestyle that is harmful to America’s future.   Patriotism is important to me… Morals are important too…

Black, White, Jew, Muslim, Russian, Chinese, African, Eskimo, Japanese… it really doesn’t matter where your grandparents came from or what you look like.
It’s about how you behave and whether you respect American values or not.

If you are demeaning to America, if you are trying to ‘change’ America, if you believe that America has given you the freedom to do as you wish and to go against GOD’s Laws, if you are trying to hurt America in any way, then I’m against you… and you are my enemy.   I will fight you until my last breath for America!

Does that make me a racist?  Does that make me a bigot?  I don’t think so… But I’ll let you be the judge.  If you can show me that you’re qualified to judge me...?
Let's start with that.
Just what DO you believe in that makes you want to hurt America?  That's right, why do you want to hurt America?  If you hate her - and me - so much, why don't you just go back to where your ancestors came from?  Sounds simple to me...

But, if you'd rather stay and fight, I'm ready... COME AND GET SOME!  



No comments:

Post a Comment