Obama Is Not An American!!! - Obama Is A Fraud!!! - Obama Is A Muslim!!!
Obama Is A COMMUNIST!

Obama Is An Embarrassment To The Presidency, and To AMERICA!



Scroll Down And Check Out The Links List On The Lower Right Side of The Page





Thursday, March 22, 2007

What the...

So let me get this straight. John Edwards and his wife call a press conference to say that he is not leaving the upcoming Presidential race or even suspending his efforts, because the wife has re-occuring cancer.
Is that about it?

So why the press conference? Why is the press conference being touted as a show of strength by Mr. and Mrs. Edwards? Why is he making a big deal out of his wife's illness - just to re-affirm his candidacy? So it's all about him - not her?

Oh - I get it. It's a political stunt! My god, is nothing sacred anymore?! This doofus and his sick wife would rather embark on a most futile effort to gain the White House instead of circling the wagons around the ill woman and give her all the support she may require? It must be a sign of the times - politicians will do almost anything, even sacrifice their wife's privacy, mental and physical health to gain public office.

Gee... I wish I were a politician. This tactic would have given me a great excuse to put all my loved ones at risk just for my personal gain!

Michael Savage is right! Liberalism IS a mental disorder!

No comments:

Post a Comment